Blackberry-Ginger Balsamic Glazed Wings
These sweet and savory sticky wings are perfect for game night, a potluck, or really any occasion where you want people asking for seconds. Our blackberry-ginger balsamic vinegar pairs bright fruity blackberry with spicy ginger making it a perfect glaze for chicken, fish, or pork. It works well in cocktails, on salads, or drizzled over season vegetables, brownies and so much more.
BLACKBERRY-GINGER BALSAMIC GLAZED WINGS
- 4 pounds chicken "party" wings
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil (or olive oil of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Combine soy sauce, balsamic, pepper, olive oil and wings in a large, zip-top bag. Close bag and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and pat dry. Cook the wings on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place the reserved marinade in a small sauce pot set over medium-low heat, and gently simmer until reduced by half, approximately 5 minutes.
- Place grilled wings in a large bowl. Drizzle with reduced balsamic marinade and toss to coat well.