Creamy Dill Mashed Potatoes
- Cut potatoes into large chunks. Boil in water in a medium to large pot until soft enough to pierce with a fork easily. Drain. They should be tender, but relatively firm.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Mash with fork or potato masher. Add 1 tbsp. of EVOO and 2 tbsp. of Wild Dill Infused Olive Oil, sour cream, garlic powder, and a handful of fresh chopped Dill (a tablespoon or two). Mix together.
- Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a plate, garnish the top with fresh chopped dill, a drizzle of EVOO and Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil.
- Serve with a side of haricot vert, (or small green beans) drizzled with Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic vinegar and Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil seasoned with salt and pepper.